Monday, February 6, 2017

6.2.17 1 Good Thing Everyday [MY CRUSH DISAPPOINTED ME...]

HEYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOOO 1 GOOD THING EVERYDAY, TODAY'S EPISODE!

1 Good Thing Today:

I finally realize that the person I had a crush on is a b**ch! He is indeed! He is awful and I am already hating him. I saw him today and I wanted to slap him in his face! OMGGGGGGGGG I HATE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH He was rude to my best friend and always thinks that he is the best guy and that all the girls love him. That day, in break, I saw him like a loner on his phone. You know when you pretend that you have got lots of friends online? He was legit like that! He seems like around the school that he is very popular. Yes he is. But none of his friends are true friends because fake friends leave you in the dark and follows you in the light. That is exactly was his friends do to him. I am so glad that I have finally woke up from my dream with him. He disappointed me but I am sure that I am going to try my best to get over it as soon as possible.

1 Bad Thing Today (BONUS):

I lost my new umbrella today. It really breaks my heart. How am I going to tell my mom tomorrow? Oh no... I am dead... What should I do...

Hope you enjoyed this and please do share with me what 1 good thing you have done/experienced today :)

BYEEEEEEEEE
GIRL ONLINE, GOING OFFLINE XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment