Wednesday, February 8, 2017

8.1.17 1 Good Thing Everyday

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY SO 1 GOOD THING TODAY! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE <I NEVER KNEW THESE!> EPISODE 1 & 2! IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECK THEM OUT, YOU SHOULD!

1 Good Thing Today:

Today I had a vaccination, it was not very bad or very good. I went through the hard times...and I am very proud of myself, hehe... I had a friend who was very nervous and very scare of the vaccination. She cried for almost 2 hours! And she had to play games to distract her. She had kinda of a panic attack. It was the first time of me coping with someone like this. I learnt a lot. Me and my friend were sitting with her for 2 hours playing and talking to her to keep her distracted. Whenever she stopped, or when the nurse came near her, she would shout and screamed and would burst in tears. It was heart-breaking to see it, but I tried my best to help her out. It was tough. But unfortunately, after 2 hours, she didn't get the vaccination as she was too scare.

Yea..so this is the 1 good thing today, obviously seeing my friend having a panic attack wasn't a good thing but I managed to help her a bit and I am very proud of myself. I hope she get better at coping this :)

What was the 1 good thing in your day today??? Let me know in the comments below!

Girl Online, going offline xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment