Wednesday, February 1, 2017

1.2.17 1 Good Thing Everyday

YAYYYYYYYY IT'S FEBRUARY HELLO FEB, BYE JAN! 1 GOOD THING TODAY- IT'S THE 1ST OF FEBRUARY!!!!!

Hang on, I don't even know why I am so excited about this February thing. Ignore me but please carry on reading it.

1 Good Thing Today :

Today afternoon, I had a pretty exhausting but amazing rehearsal with the School Symphony Orchestra. It was really good. We are playing Sibelius Symphony No.2 and I love it so much. If you have never heard of it, go and hear it, it is amazing. And...I just realized that I actually really want to learn the French Horn. It has such a lovely rounded sound and I just can't get enough of it! I love it!

Image result for french hornTHIS IS A FRENCH HORN AND I ABS-O-LUTE-LY LUVVV IT

Please share with me about the 1 good thing that happened in your day today down in the comments. I would love to read it!

GIRL ONLINE, GOING OFFLINE XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment