Tuesday, January 31, 2017

MY CRUSHES?!

HEYYYYYYYYY AGAINNNNNNN HOW R U DOING????? HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL BECAUSE I AM GOING TO GIVE OUT SOME TOP SECRETS!!

So, I am just a filthy little girl with no experiences in relationships and all those sort of things. (you know what i mean) I have lots of crushes and funnily enough, I kinda have a new crush everyday! (OMG) I mean...the crushes I have is not really crushes as pointed in the dictionary, mine is more like someone that I admire and adore. Like my idol. Yea...my crushes are completely different. I would admire someone today and have a second one tomorrow but I wouldn't go out with them as I have no idea how they are in person. I might have a 'crush' on him because he is good looking, or, he has some really awesome talent.

SUMMARY: I have never had a real crush on someone. I have never met someone who I am like 'He is the one! He is the one!' NONONONONO. But I hope I find my true love one day...

Valentine's day is coming up! Have a great one with your loved ones!
Image result for i hope i find my true love funny clipartsHEY! I FOUND MY TRUE LOVE! FINALLY!

GIRL ONLINE, GOING OFFLINE XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment