Monday, January 30, 2017

30.1.17 1 Good Thing Everyday

HEYYYYYYYYYYY
So, I decided to start a new project call 1 GOOD THING EVERYDAY! So I will be posting here on this blog everyday about 1 good thing. I hope you don't get bored. Of course, I will still carry on with my usual unusual blog post. So...yea...here we go...1 good thing today............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So, today in my school assembly, we had it in a Chinese New Year theme, we had a dragon and some Asian students singing Chinese songs, it was breathtaking, learning about the Chinese culture. It was great fun and I really enjoyed it :)

Image result for chinese new year 2017Happy New Year Everyone!! Have a great rooster year!!

LILY XXXXXXXXX Girl Going Offline...

No comments:

Post a Comment