Monday, January 30, 2017

LITICLE #1: Why waking up early is a good idea?

HEYLO. WATSUP? WELCOME TO THE 1ST EVER ARTICLE THAT I AM WRITING ON THIS BLOG!!!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE, HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE BY SHARING IT TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE      XXXXXXXX


I use to wake up at 7.30 in the morning and some of you will be thinking that it is pretty early. After reading an article by the uk business insider (http://uk.businessinsider.com/navy-seals-why-waking-up-early-matters-2016-9), I decided to try it out and I wasn't expecting what happened. I woke up at 6am every morning and after a month or so, my school test results improved a whole lot and even my maths teacher who hated me the most gave me an A+ in my report! This was a miracle and I am so glad I tried it out. Not only my school test results got better, but my mood instantly got better. I wasn't the grumpy moody girl anymore and I am proud of myself. My energy statistic was much better too, waking up early is like a boost to a great day even though if I know that it is a bad day. I loved myself even more and I hope more and more people wake up early. Start now, for a better tomorrow.

I know you are probably asking, 'Why on earth should I wake up that early when I have nothing to do?' Find something to do then! The thing I fear most is getting bored. Set an alarm clock and I know you will not like getting out of bed. But, ask yourself, what are looking forward most to your day? Make the most out of this day because you should be thankful for being alive! You never know how long you have till one day, you might not be able to wake up and see the sunrise or, even worse, one day, you might not even be able to wake up after your sleep. I am sorry that this is getting depressing and sad, but, this is the truth, think about it, it motivates me everytime I don't want to get out of my cosy bed.

I hope you found this article useful and see you next time! WOOHOO!!!!!! CHEEEEEEEEEERS BYEEEEEEE

LILY SAYS GOODBYE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY XXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment