Tuesday, January 31, 2017

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS A VERY STUPID STORY

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS A VERY STUPID STORY

Every time when a full moon appears, a special child will be born in somewhere. At that time, a full moon only appeared once every ten years. On the day of the full moon, no one knew it. Everyone had forgotten it. Only one man remembered it, he was Mange Williams. Mange was 108 years old, he was a man that no one had heard before. He was a warrior in World War III and was voted as the bravest warrior of all times. Mange had a wife named Lapin du pain who was 100 years old. She was an opera singer when she was younger. They lived in an old flat which was still very clean because Lapin always clean the house on weekends. This couple always wanted a child but they couldn’t have one because they had the preen sweet which was a medicine whom made you live longer but you couldn’t have a child anymore. They didn’t regret having the sweet because they were very happy for being together but sometimes they just felt lonely. Mange and Lapin was very worried because no one other than them knew about the special child’s birth. What if the family who had the special one didn’t knew how to appreciate it? What if they didn’t found out that the child was special?
 During midnight, a miracle happen and Lapin gave birth to a baby boy named Karl. They appreciate the gift from god very much, they gave him everything they could. Karl grew up to be a very good looking young lad and was very talented at art. He could drew the most surreal animal and he could make anything so real. Mange and Lapin were very proud of their son. Karl slowly took up the piano in a very short time and was playing with Mozart and Beethoven no sooner. It was great seeing the boy progressing. His teacher thought that he would make a very promising career in the future. When he reached school age, he was sent to school and was a head prefect for 5 years. His parents was feeling quite curious about what was really special about this boy. In Karl’s last school life, he had a girlfriend named Sapphire Sudolf. Sapphire was a great harpist and was the winner of the BBC Young Musician for three years. She was kind, soft and gentle. During the summer holiday, Karl decided to bring Sapphire to their house and stay there for a week to let his parents know more about her. Sapphire was shy when Karl made this suggestion, but she was also looking forward to Karl’s house which Karl had described it like a castle. Karl did that because he wanted her to go to his house.
When they arrived to Karl’s house by a train, his parents was shocked to see a young lady beside their son holding hands as Karl didn’t told them that he had a girlfriend, this was all part of his plan. It turned out that his parents were not happy about that at all and he thought he might change his plan to plan B. Sapphire was very sad but didn’t told Karl, she thought that she was ugly and that Karl’s parents didn’t like her. She had a terrible thought in her mind which she didn’t told anyone. She wanted to kill herself.
At night, Karl thought that Sapphire was alright and thought that she was only tired after the long journey. He didn’t realize that she actually was very depressing. Sapphire was sleeping on a mattress on the floor of the staff room because she was forbidden to sleep with Karl by his parents. She thought ‘If Karl really miss me, he would creep in the room and sleep with me, or at least talk to me until I sleep.’ She felt useless and thought that Karl didn’t like her anymore, her thought of killing herself became stronger and stronger. Karl, on the upper floor, in his bedroom, was thinking of Sapphire. ‘Has she slept? Does she miss me? Why don’t she come and visit me here?’ Karl thought that Sapphire was angry at him, but he couldn’t figure out why. Karl was thinking about this for a whole night but couldn’t get an answer. He thought he would break up instead as his parents and Sapphire weren’t happy at all. He wanted to go to the staff room and told her that they should break up, but he was scare that he would woke her up so Karl decided to do that in the morning.
Sapphire woke up very early the next morning, she thought of killing herself at that moment and decided to. She left a note on the table saying ‘Dear Karl and his parents, I suppose that you are very unhappy for me staying in your house. So, I think I will just leave your house because I want all of you to be happy. Please do not tell my parents that I killed myself, just tell them that I am working in a very far place from where they are now and I will visit them one day. Please buried me outside the park where I met Karl, ask Karl and he will know. Do not tell anyone about my death. Karl, I am sorry that I let you down but my life with you was very happy and I do not regret going out with you. I hope you will find a new girl who will suits you much better than I do. I hope you have a safe life forever and always remember that I will be with you forever. Love, Sapphire.’ Sapphire took a knife from the kitchen and stabbed herself hardly on her chest but it didn’t worked, she couldn’t kill herself when she wanted to, she stabbed herself once more but on her neck this time and she died in pain and was covered in blood. When Karl and his parents wanted to ask Sapphire to break up with Karl, they opened the staff room door and saw Sapphire’s body covered with blood and a knife stabbed on her neck. They didn’t realize the note until they calmed down. After they read the note, they were already crying like mad. They did exactly what they were told and pray for her. Karl blamed his parents for letting her down and depressing but that was already too much for them. They were sad, depressing and they felt so sorry for Sapphire.
They locked themselves in their room and Karl thought that he would give them their own space and time. They didn’t came out for any meal and didn’t answered Karl when he called them. The next day, Karl was very curious about his parents, he opened their room and saw them lying on the bed. He was nervous and didn’t knew what was happening. He checked their breathing and found out that they were dead. He was scare. He immediately buried them in their garden without letting anyone knowing their death. They didn’t left a note to him so he thought that it means that everything they owns belong to him. When he thought of this, he was excited and happy. His mother had a box of jewelry which was once presented by the queen for singing for her beautifully, his dad had an old gun and a very old sword which his great grandfather used during the war. He thought it was actually a good thing. Karl started to find out his parents bank accounts password out of the drawers in their room but all he could find was a piece of newspaper which was published in 1878 saying that there was a child found in somewhere near Australia by a family on a full moon who was special and could understand that language of a dragon and could even communicate with them. Karl didn’t believe it until he saw the name of that child. It was his dearest father, it had been years since Karl was born but he never heard his dad’s mentioning it before. He was confused. On the back of the paper, he found a piece of note by a familiar handwriting saying ‘I really don’t want to be famous for knowing how to communicate with dragons, I don’t want my son to know that when I grow up, that is going to be a secret that I must keep for years because if I let my son know, it would effects his whole life, and he will be burnt into ashes by Montag in his next sleep.’ Karl thought it was just some sort of fairy tales that adults tells their child. After he had his tea, he went to bed early because he was tired.
During his sleep, he dreamt about Sapphire as an angel flying towards him, and beside her it was a young handsome man who was called Voure. He was a conductor of the Heaven Symphony Orchestra in heaven. There was a huge clear wall with a small hole in the middle. Karl wanted to go in and greet Sapphire. He tried to get in the hole, but it seems like that there was an invisible wall between himself and Sapphire. Sapphire spoke ‘Dear Karl, it you have finally come here and visit me, I am so happy about it. But, I have got a new boyfriend here and I am very happy with him now. I hope you have now understand the pain I stand before my death. I am not being mean to you, I just want to let you know that I am better than you, you never knew that you was the special one, did you? Your parents was talking to me about you, saying how special you are and I am not a perfect match to you. Okay, fine, we do not suit each other, anyway, you are not the special one because I am. I was born in the full moon, and my father was the one that you saw on the newspaper. My father was called Mango Williams, almost the same as your dad. The reporters printed the wrong name, so everyone thought it was your dad who was the special one. I have always wanted to tell you this but you never seems to think that I am special, you didn’t even knew when my birthday was. Do you know why you can’t come through this hole? You can’t, because you are going to another place which is not heaven and it is hell. See you and hope you find your way down to the hell. Send my love to the King of Hell, Montag.’
Sapphire and Voure disappeared in front of Karl and he saw a doorway leading down to somewhere, he carefully stepped in and soon, he saw a crystal ring on a golden table at the end of the doorway. Karl thought that there was no one at that moment, so he took the crystal ring. The moment he touched it, he when swirling down to a black hole from nowhere, when his feet landed on the ground, he saw the King of Hell, Montag. ‘Hello and welcome to my world!’ Montag said. ‘Hello, where is my ring?’ Karl said fiercely. ‘Your ring? That is my ring! You lied to me, the King of Hell! You shall have your punishment! One for taking the ring, Two for lying to me! Three altogether! Pinch! Punch! Get him and put him in the hottest prison I can find!’ Montag was so angry that he suddenly became a ball of fire and went rolling across the place. Karl wasn’t scare of him. Instead, he took his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of Montag becoming a fire ball and posted it on Instagram. He laughed and said that it was only a dream.

I HAVEN'T FINISHED IT, LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE!
GIRL ONLINE, GOING OFFLINE XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment